Welcome; and thank you for joining!|
The Bushido Companion project (un-official) is now in our Beta-pahse; our team of Bushido-enthusiasts are still busy playing Bushido, and we could use your help to improve the Companion project.
Please sign-up for your FREE "Token(s)" account, and start playing Bushido: the Game, by GCT Studios.
Insert Token(s) to Continue...
Bushido: the Game Companion version history
- All updates up-to Wave 30, including Tetsuso from September 18th.
- Jung Pirates Updated to July 21st.
- Added the "Starter Set" and June 18th's "Yuji" for the "Jung Pirates".
- "Jung Pirates" faction created.
- Wave 29 "rounded-out".
- Completion of Waves 27 and all of Wave 28 added.
- The start of Wave 29 loaded.
- The beginning of Wave 27 has been added.
- Shadow Wind Clan renamed "Kage Kaze Zoku".
- All Kage Kaze Zoku models added up-to November 21st' "Yuto"
- Characters up-to Wave 25 added.
- Limited edition "Kappa" added to each Faction
- Shadow Wind Clan created.
- Characters from Wave 23 added.
- Tengu Descension starting roster added.
- Wave 22 characters already added and ready for launch.
- Re-designed Game menus allowing reference to all Traits, Actions, Specials and more.
- Tired and Exhausted status markers added to Warband menu.
- Added new characters, up-to and including Wave 21.
- Added marker for the "Held" state.
- The Savage Wave "Bakemono" type characters have a community Bakemono Ki Pool.
- Click/touch any card to view it full-screen.
- Designed to be used on any tablet, while playing Bushido: the Game by GCT Studios.
- Build and save many teams, from each faction.
- Keep track of each game you play.
- Quick, one-touch refreshers for traits, feats, actions and more.
- Easy to manage, one-touch marker add/remove.